Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome, Human at Athensfest!

I am pleased to say that my senior film will be screening at the Athens International Film and Video Festival next weekend!





"Welcome, Human" is playing in the Technology Aesthetics program on Sunday, April 27th at 1:00 PM.


As I'm currently still in California, obviously I won't be attending. I'm a little sad I can't go because there are a few films playing I'd like to see, but I'm relieved at the same time because somehow, I manage to get stage fright even though I'm sitting in the theater like an anonymous viewer. Audience fright? It doesn't really have the same ring to it, does it?



So, if by any chance you'll be in Athens, Ohio, please check out the festival and support my film and all of the other films screening there. And since I won't even be there, you could just be in the area, not go, and tell me you did and I'll consider it a pat on the back. Thanks!

or, you could just watch the film here...



Welcome, Human from Nicole Melanson on Vimeo.

No comments: